Masters of Science in Health Services Management
The Masters of Science in Health Services Management integrates the specialized study of health care management with the traditional business administration courses. The rationale for this program of Health Services Management is that traditional health care education programs do not train clinicians as managers conversant with business practice; conversely, non-clinical managers often do not understand the complexities of health care operations. In order to create real change in the health care industry, managers of health facilities must be facilitated to grasp how all the components of health care provision fit together. Managing an organization as an entire system means understanding the economic, social, political, and cultural aspects of the health organization. To this end, our program will provide a unique insight into the complex world of health management in all its aspects.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Effectively manage health-related programs and projects.
- Effectively be able to plan and allocate resources.
- Carry out and market health services efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out health systems researches.
- Conceptualize, plan, and conduct advanced research in Public health.
- Monitor and evaluate health programs and outcomes.
- Meaningfully contribute towards policy formation and implementation.
2 YEARS (Online)
613,000/- | 300 USD (Online)
Our degrees and certificates will help you foster lifelong learning, advance your career, explore new employment opportunities, grow personally and professionally, and position you to Dream, Inspire, and Enable change in your practice setting. Our degrees and certificates will help you foster lifelong learning, advance your career, explore new employment opportunities, grow personally and professionally, and position you to Dream, Inspire, and Enable change in your practice setting.
Visit Our Campuses
- Kawagga Close, off Kalungi Road, Muyenga Block 244 | Plot 8244 Bukasa Kyadondo
- P.O.Box 7782 Kampala-Uganda
- Le Palm Building, Lubobo Close, TankHill Road, Muyenga