Master of Science in Public Health
- Inform, educate, and empower communities about health issues and engage critically with current public health issues and debates.
- Think in a critical, reflective way and to take effective action in addressing priority public health problems.
- Design, develop and implement community empowerment projects with specific leadership capacity to mobilize community participation with regard to health problems.
- Evaluate health services and programmes, and institute changes required to improve their functioning.
- Conceptualise, plan and conduct advanced research in Public health.
- Critically evaluate published studies on public health problems.
- Collaborate with other health professionals on public health issues providing consultancy services where appropriate.
|Semester One||Semester Two|
|Foundation of Public Health||Environmnetal and Occupation Health|
|Primary Health Care||Health Sciences Research|
|Epidemiology||Population and Reproductive Health|
|Biostatistics||Ethics and Integrity for Health|
|Semeter One||Semester Two|
|Health Economics||Leadership and Change in Public Health|
|Health Policy and Planning||Health in Conflict and Comple Emergencies|
|Quality and Safety in Health Care||Health Promotion|
|Financial and Material Resource Management|
|Final Year Research|
2 YEARS (Part-Time and Online module)
1,426,000/- | 553 USD (Online Part-time/ weekend)
613,000/- | 300 USD (Online module)
Our degrees and certificates will help you foster lifelong learning, advance your career, explore new employment opportunities, grow personally and professionally, and position you to Dream, Inspire, and Enable change in your practice setting. Our degrees and certificates will help you foster lifelong learning, advance your career, explore new employment opportunities, grow personally and professionally, and position you to Dream, Inspire, and Enable change in your practice setting.
Visit Our Campuses
- Kawagga Close, off Kalungi Road, Muyenga Block 244 | Plot 8244 Bukasa Kyadondo P.O.Box 7782 Kampala-Uganda
- Le Palm building, Lubobo Close, Tank Hill Rd, Muyenga