Partnering to offer Scholarships
The easiest and most direct way you can help Clarke International University is to assist a student to pay his or her tuition fees. Scholarship funds are used to support students who:
- Have demonstrated the character and willingness to develop the skills needed to work effectively in business, health or ICT
- Have the financial need to support tuition, and without this support, would not be able to attend the university
Clarke International University Partners offers different levels of scholarship assistance per supported student:
- Covers 3 years of most Health Bachelor programs
- Payable in 3 equal annual installments, or in full
- Covers 3 years of a Business or Applied Technology Bachelor program,
- Payable in 3 equal annual installments, or in full.
- Covers half the fees of a Business or Applied Technology program
- Payable paid in 3 equal annual installments, or in full.
- Covers partial fees of a Business or Applied Technology program
- To be paid in full
All scholarship funders will have the option of being recognized on this website as Clarke International University Partners in different categories according to level of scholarship donated.
Clarke International University Corporate Partners (CIU Corporate Partners)
Corporate scholarship funders, providing more than $10,000 / £7,500 of scholarship funding will be recognized separately as: Clarke International University Corporate Partners (CIU Corporate Partners)
CIU Corporate Partners will also benefit from the partnership in the following ways:
- Access to Clarke International University detailed research findings through password access to the university research portal
- Guests at regular CIU partner breakfasts in Kampala
- Senior managers invited to be guest lecturers and/or to facilitate live case study discussions with students relating to their own organisations