Summary of Job Description:
- To teach Bachelors' students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development, review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting, invigilating and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute to the institution's research profile.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's Degree in Physiology
Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS) [Should be a Registered Nurse/Midwife], Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
Added Advantage: a Postgraduate in Medical Education from a recognized institution and the Candidate should be registered with the respective Professional Council(s).
Experience working in an Academic area and/or Research area; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the area of Physiology.
The ability to teach Midwifery and Nursing Students.
A description of courses taught and/or of expertise that would provide the basis for lecturing Physiology.
Experience: a minimum of three (03) years in a teaching Institution/University.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees; signed Cover letter clearly stating your key competencies, qualification and experience; Certified copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, Clarke International University (CIU) [formerly, International Health Sciences University (IHSU)].
***Only selected Candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 21st August 2018 at 17:00hrs