Summary of Job Description:
- Spearhead the Midwifery Program activities, to include Supervision of Clinical sites and Placement, making budgets, etc
- To teach Bachelors' students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development, review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting, invigilating and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute to the institution's research profile.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's Degree in Midwifery
Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS)
Should be a Registered Nurse/Midwife
Added Advantage: Diploma in Administration and Management from a recognized institution and the Candidate should be registered with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council (UNMC).
Experience working in an academic area and/or research area; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the area of Midwifery.
The ability to teach in a Midwifery and Nursing Courses.
A description of courses taught and/or of expertise that would provide the basis for lecturing Midwifery and Nursing Courses.
Experience: a minimum of three (03) years in a teaching Institution/University.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees; signed Cover letter clearly stating your key competencies, qualification and experience; Certified copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, Clarke International University (CIU) [formerly, International Health Sciences University (IHSU)].
***Only selected Candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for Submission: Friday, 3rd August 2018 at 17:00hr