Summary of Job Description:
- To teach Bachelors' and Masters' students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development and review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute in the institution's research work.
- Initiate and fully participate in Community Engagement Activities including and not limited to; community/ group health education, medical outreaches, medical camps etc.
- Provide clinical guidance whenever needed in IPHM; either in research, review of research protocols or during community engagement activities.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's Degree in Clinical Epidemiology, MMed Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecological, MPH, or any other related clinical field and a Post-graduate in Medical Education is an added advantage.
Core qualification required: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University.
Experience working in a Clinical Setting, an Academic and/or Research Institution; with sound practical experience Clinical Practice, Clinical Research, Community Health, Disease Surveillance, Management of Infectious and & Non-infectious Diseases and Behavioral studies.
Prior teaching experience at the Post-graduate level is highly desirable.
Experience: At least 03-05 years Teaching in a Higher Institution of Learning including a University.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees; signed Cover letter clearly stating your key competencies, qualification and experience; Certified copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, Clarke International University (CIU) [formerly, International Health Sciences University (IHSU)].
***Only selected Candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 7th August 2018 at 17:00hrs