Summary of Job Description:
- To teach Bachelors' and Masters' students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development and review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute in the institution's research work.
- Initiate and fully participate in Community Engagement Activities including and not limited to; Community/ Group Health Education, Medical outreaches, Medical camps etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's Degree in Clinical Epidemiology, Behavioral Epidemiology, Medicine, Microbiology, or a related field and a Post-graduate in Medical Education is an added advantage.
Core qualification required: is a Bachelor of, Science in Epidemiology; Nursing Science; Medicine and Microbiology.
Experience working in an Academic and/or Research Institution; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the Field of Epidemiology such as Disease Surveillance, Conducting or Managing Clinical Trials, Managing infectious and & Non-infectious Diseases. Conducting and Managing Bio-medical and, Behavioral studies.
A description of courses taught and/or of expertise that would provide the basis for lecturing Epidemiology.
Prior teaching experience at the Post-graduate level is highly desirable.
Experience: At least 03-05 years Teaching in a Higher Institution of Learning including a University.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees; signed Cover letter clearly stating your key competencies, qualification and experience; Certified copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, Clarke International University (CIU) [formerly, International Health Sciences University (IHSU)].
***Only selected Candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, 7th August 2018 at 17:00hrs